Tuesday, May 2, 2017

April 25th episode is now up!

Download the show here
Best Show Ever April 25

The setlist:


racquet club -blood on the moon
shore leave- armageddon a-go-go
mobina galore -dismantle me
isotopes- indian summer
isotopes -rule 21
isotopes -psycho at the sandlot
smith street band- birthdays
smith street band-it kills me to have to be alive
smith street band- young once
big eyes- when you were 25
big eyes- alls I know
single mothers- night school
single mothers- east van band van
otoboke beaver- ai no bakuro hon
otoboke beaver- shirubupure
tossers -I will court them all
tossers -the town where I was born
kill corporations- bistonia
kill corporations -a step in the right directions
soup cans -crimes I
soup cans -siamese brutality
soup cans- nice nife
soup cans- razor face
kendolls- black Sunday
kendolls -white hustle
bodycount -raining in blood/postmortem 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment