Tuesday, March 15, 2011

2 new shows

best show ever march 8th edition
download:
http://cjamlog1.cjam.ca/mp3dirnew/49-The_Best_Show_Ever-20110308-2100-t1299618000.mp3
setlist:
world inferno/friendship society- sick of people being sick of my shit
chixdiggit swedish rat
mother's children -dance to the rock and roll band
high tension wires- backbone
mort o dents- le cacactus
hotel wrecking city traders- massoli
rival schools -big waves
forthrights- like a child
glassjaw -stations of the new cross
man overboard- I saw behemoth and it ruled
freygolo- infected
shook ones- breakfast for dinner
young governor- summer girl
young governor- the cutter
octaves- I am he who is called I am
trap them- damage prose
trap them- the facts
trap them- drag the wounds eternal
swamp thing- I never knew
the love and terror cult- skins on loan
counterfit- back in the day
bag -one to the head
bag -this is why
old accusers -medicine show
glassjaw -daytona white

march 1 edition
download:
http://cjamlog1.cjam.ca/mp3dirnew/49-The_Best_Show_Ever-20110301-2100-t1299013200.mp3
setlist:
wisdom in chains- dragging me down
ken mode- a wicked pike
mountain man- denial
mountain man- anger
mountain man- bargaining
mountain man- depression
mountain man- acceptance
the rebel spell- feel the same
urban blight- toxic city
urban blight- no direction
urban blight -more reality
fullblast- 4 iron
fullblast -book of hurt
joliettes- quicksand
peach kelli pop- do the eggroll
cstvt- rogers alexandra
white wires- ha ha holiday
holly hox and the forget me nots- taking it out and chopping it up
late nite wars- you and me vs them
the kids united- once in a row
strong city- friends don't let friends…
suppositories- napalm girl
banquets- eleanor, I need a garden
bloody gears- take a ride
upside down -deal with it
last call- slow motion
the lewis turnout- never knows best
maritime- paraphernalia
red sky- leave me alone
new pokerface -polarities
sun eats hours- letters to lucilio
the steinways- are you fucking kidding me
screeching weasel- beginningless vacation
reaganomics- directive 5(robocop's always down)
reaganomics- chireland
reaganomics- F.G.A. (future grandfathers of america)

No comments:

Post a Comment