Tuesday, April 12, 2011

best show ever apr 5th edition

First off, thank you everyone who voted for my show in this years annual jammy awards. I went home a very happy winner. so for this edition as a thank you and to commemorate a certain anniversary, I started the show off (after the sounds) with a set of nirvana covers.
you can download the show here http://cjamlog1.cjam.ca/mp3dirnew/49-The_Best_Show_Ever-20110405-2100-t1302033600.mp3

and here is the setlist:
the sounds- best of me
b-dash- smells like teen spirit
flipper -scentless apprentice
ed gein -breed
mo'some tonebender- very ape
das oath -tourettes
semi shigure- molly's lips
miyavi -blew
pulling teeth- territorial pissings
cave in- breed
glasses- untitled(scentless apprentice)
agent orange- on a plain
amateur party- even now they would move against us
arteries -no place like home
half hearted hero- samaritan pact
dividers- powering through with the no sleep crew
balance and composure -as planned
by a thread -line ups
by a thread -dive in
by a thread -between the takes
sainte catherines- pas de doute
maladroit -I love you but I need natalie portman
go rydell- battery park
thank god- chicken dance
young turks- sleep
between the buried and me- augment of rebirth

No comments:

Post a Comment