Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Make sure you at least listen to the first 20 minutes for new music from face to face, flogging molly and Fucked up.
listen here
http://cjamlog1.cjam.ca/mp3dirnew/49-The_Best_Show_Ever-20110524-2100-t1306267200.mp3
and the setlist:
face to face- I don't mind and you don't mind
flogging molly- the cradle of humankind
flogging molly -the power's out
fucked up- turn the season
have nots -freedom of recession
living with lions- mathew's anthem
iron chic -jet ski
black god -partisan
cave in -centered
louder than bombs- diligent for
fireworks -life is killing me
strait a's- frankenstein
farewell continental- the explorer settles down
rotting out- laugh now die later
fucked up- under my nose
swindled- hymn 84
tyranna- shockface
tyranna- back off baby
football etc- lambeau
how dare you- true communication
olehole- yay for this more aloneness
bearathon- yes of course honey I'd love to tap that ass but my dick is too aware that your pussy is a chamber of financial ruin
cope- no sun no son
anion- torero
fucked up- serve me right
frandy -control

No comments:

Post a Comment