Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Oct 6th Best Show Ever is now up!

Download the show here:
 Best Show Ever Sept 29th

The setlist:

weather box -   atom smash
pears -   snowflake
pears  -  anhedonia
lucero -   can't you hear them howl
lucero -   young outlaws
boy sets fire  -  cutting room floor
h2o -   skate!
the world is a beautiful place and I am no longer afraid to die-    ra patera dance
the world is a beautiful place and I am no longer afraid to die -   we need more skulls
the world is a beautiful place and I am no longer afraid to die -   mount hum
jabber -   all I wanted
jabber -   truly
valveenus -   hold on me
valveenus -   sounds of silence
valveenus -   devil woman
loma prieta-    roadside cross
loma prieta -   never remember
child leash-    my boyfriend is a prude
child leash -   unleash the beast
fighting -   bay 12, please
fighting-    sore lips
napalmpom -   runnin' in the red
napalmpom-    feint of heart
napalmpom -   ashes ashes

No comments:

Post a Comment