Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Best of 2015 part 1!

 My year end best of show part 1
Download it here
Best of 2015 part 1

The setlist:

underground railroad to candyland-    yer not the only one
underground railroad to candyland-    diamond ring
toy guitar    -static attraction
toy guitar    -let's talk in the shower
blistered    -illusion of destiny
blistered    -memories to burn
the wonder years-    I wanted so badly to be brave
the wonder years-    cardinals
baroness    -shock me
baroness    -desperation burns
leftover crack-    loneliness and heartache
leftover crack    -slave to the throne
success-    believe in
success-    flowers
the world is a beautiful place and I am no longer afraid to die    -willie (for howard)
the world is a beautiful place and I am no longer afraid to die    -the word lisa
metz    -the swimmer
metz    -eyes peeled
dope body    -down
dope body    -old grey
envy    -and insignificant poem
envy    -blue moonlight
man overboard    -reality check
man overboard    -cliffhanger
millencolin    -something I would die for

No comments:

Post a Comment