Tuesday, June 21, 2016

June 14th episode is now up!

Best Show Ever June 14th

The Setlist:

 youth brigade    -sink with kalifornia
metz-    negative space
statues    -broken parts
visitors    -bugs
drunkula    -get in my bed
junior battles    -radio
pagiins    -in time
pagiins    -yetti spaghetti
pagiins    -good things take time
choke    -static remains
reggie and the full effect    -to the fruit wizards of donnington
teen crud combo    -study tall (in study hall)
be my doppleganger    -maybe it was your fault
polar bear club    -chasing hamburg
descendents    -victim of me
lillingtons    -I came from the future
the casting out    -quixote's last ride
set your goals    -the fallen…
set your goals    -like you to me
the establishment    -atlantis
ulysses and the siren    -karma eater
atom age    -the hottest thing that's cool
prizzy prizzy please    -rocket boots
moving mountains    -where two bodies lie
brothers keeper    -I shot jfk
converge    -last light
arkangel    -written in black

No comments:

Post a Comment