Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Apr 26th episode of The Best Show Ever is now up!

 Download it here:
Best Show Ever apr 26

The Setlist:
prince and the revolution    -baby I'm a star
refused    -lets go crazy
mariachi el bronx-    I would die for u
lightnin' round    -when yous wuz mine
prince and the revolution    -paisley park
greys    -sorcerer
greys    -erosion
greys    -if it's all the same to you
brains    -out in the dark
brains    -it's alive
metz    -caught up
pup-    if this tour doesn't kill you, I will
no warning    -friends in high places
coathangers    -dumb baby
coathangers    -burn me
coathangers    -had enough
destroy this place    -kids at the funeral
destroy this place    -sharkbite
suicide machines    -hedgecore
most dangerous animal    -time
call in the cavalry-    I know what
swellers-    not safe to drink

No comments:

Post a Comment