Tuesday, March 15, 2016

March 8th episode is now up!

Download the show here:
Best Show Ever March 8

 The Setlist
greys    -no star
praise    -makes no sense
nonpareil    -blood cockles and gutter oil
mimisiku    -the hand strikes and gives a flower
black black black    -I got scabies
chandeli'ers    -gabrielle
face to face    -bent but not broken
face to face    -see if I care
face to face    -keep your chin up
dopamines    -quality of armor
dopamines    -dave wipfler
tragic hearts-    porcelain
tragic hearts-    should have been you
yeah bud!!!    -wast my daze
yeah bud!!!    -insufficient fun
yeah bud!!!-    teen stash
mansbridge    -the pbr cologne
mansbridge-    right from the start
fuck you idiot-    right way
fuck you idiot-    make me
no nipples    -ella me quiere matar
no nipples    -loca por mi
terrible love    -change nothing
terrible love    -stone in me
avulsions    -the end
avulsions    -virus

No comments:

Post a Comment